Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The New Year is upon Us

Happy New Year, I'm late with my wishes but oh well, sentiment is still there!

What did you do?

Any good resolutions?

Me: hung out with friends and will start diet Thursday morning, with everyone else on the northern hemisphere.

So what do want to do to make this year special, one for the books? Any big vacation on the horizon? Thinking about adding to the family? Getting a new puppy? Making a move in the business/job front?

YEP!

  I'm a Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

So move over 2011. 2012 here I come!


Can't wait to see what this year will bring for all of you, I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with your bustling lives on your blogs.  You give me insight, and laughter, I shake my head and shed a tear often. I'm so glad to have you in my life! May this year bring health, wealth, family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment