Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So that was January...

Really? That was January.  What a crappy way to start the year. 2012, I thought you were better then this.  It seems like everyone is in the hard core doldrums of winter. But we haven't had winter yet. It's going to be 50 degrees today. FIFTY DEGREES!!! This is Horse Sh*t. I'm beginning to think this lack of season change is starting to screw me up.  It's so beautiful out, I want to go do spring things. Plant and clean, and till and grow. And then the reality hits again that its January. Are you feeling the same way? Or are you like poor Fulton, NY with their 40 inches of snow, yesterday...

Well on to bigger and brighter things!

Valentines day is just around the corner! Don't forget to send the love across the miles and give your sweetie an apple cake! Let me know and I'll include a card with your special message in it!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Christ I'm starting to sound like Al Roker.  Spring hurry up so I can air out this house and my brain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment