Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So.... Yeah. That's what I gotta say about that.

Yeah, I'm just plugging along. I've been doing 4 farmers markets, this week I think I am just going to do three. I think I am taking the Feura Bush Market out. It is a brand new market, and I'm all for growing from the ground up, but there is no farmer at the market. Sooo, its a little hard too have a farmers market and no farmer. I feel I'll do better by doing three really well then 4 half-assed.

I've got a couple of new ideas. And I'm trying to get things planned for when the farmer's markets slow down. I'm looking for suggestions for festivals/ shows/ etc that I can go to sell. Its hard because we'll be gone at the end of September. Well everyone, put on your thinking caps.

On to wedding stuff. I think that's why the farmers markets are starting to push to the back of my mind. Anyway, wedding invites are done, almost.  The shower is this weekend, which I am super excited for. I can't wait to see everyone! So I still have a few minor things to do, but it's coming together.

It's 53 days away.

 

1 comment: