Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Cards are here!




So I take a class once a month with my M-I-L and S-I-L. They are both Stampin Up demonstrators. And wow. Well they (we, I helped out too!) did my wedding invitations, eventually I'll get pictures of those up as well. They do really beautiful work. On Monday nights once a month they teach a class. We make 4 cards to bring home, and they hope you buy something out of the catalog. So for this Tuesday morning post I just wanted to show off what I did last night, and if your local to the Albany NY area, I'm sure they would love to have you, contact me for more information.

What a great bunch of ladies are at this class. All ages. All funny! Boy do we laugh, we make a lot of mistakes. But who cares! There is definitely pink snow on the Lodge Card because I was too impatient to let the ink dry before I put on the glitter for the snow. I apologize to who ever gets that card for Christmas. 

Well this was a short post, but I just wanted to show off my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment