Monday, April 4, 2011

A DSLR, Lots of Orders, Cataract Surgery

So we borrowed a DSLR  from the New Husbands (NH)  Dad.  I just want to say I'm in love. Unequivocally In LOVE! I seriously took 100 pictures yesterday, of everything that I could get my view finder on. I'll put some up on the blog.  It is awesome, and seriously my dog never looked so good, even in really life.  I got some great shots of my seeds coming up and I tried to take some pictures of the Apple Cake. I didn't like any of them. I really think I have to cut into the cake and then take a picture.  Will do that today.

It was a good weekend for orders! Baked yesterday and today, will mail out tomorrow.

Mom goes in for cataract surgery tomorrow. I can't say that I'm not nervous, but after the aortic aneurysm two years ago. This is cake.  None the less all prayers are appreciated.  Well to upload pictures and pack up the apple cakes to mail.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment